American Association of University Women – Tarrant County Branch
Invites you to join this vital organization of women. Membership is open to all who hold an associate or equivalent, baccalaureate, or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university. It’s easy to join AAUW:
1. Click here: AAUW New Membership Application 2019-20 to download the form. Print and fill it in.
2. Mail or hand in your new Member Form with a check for dues.
Membership…..As a member of AAUW you have the opportunity…
- To join an inclusive and diverse membership.
- To enjoy the company of strong and interesting women.
- To better understand women’s issues.
- To connect life-long learning and change.
- To make a difference in society.
AAUW Tarrant County Branch activities include…
- Monthly Dinner Meetings & Programs
- Monthly Book Club
- Monthly Bridge Group
- Active Outings
- Community Service Projects
- Monthly Lunch Outings
- A Writing Group
- Monthly Movie Discussions
- Women & Wine Conversations
- Cultural Outings
- Fall & Spring Fundraisers to support local and national scholarships
- Advocacy Activities
Renew your Branch Membership…Click link: Renew your Membership
Membership with AAUW means you’re part of a community dedicated to changing the climate for women and girls. As an AAUW member, you will not only have access to valuable resources but also get discounted pricing on some merchandise and services. It’s one more way to express our gratitude for all your support to empower women and improve the lives of millions of women and families. With each purchase, AAUW receives a royalty that is used to support the work we do.
National Membership Programs for Students…
- Found: The Perfect Gift for Graduates –
You have something special to give new college grads: one year of free national membership! It’s easy, and you can give AAUW memberships to as many recent graduates as you like.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world: indeed it’s the only thing that ever has.”
— Margaret Mead, American anthropologist