Next Monthly Event: Wednesday, January 15, 5:30 pm, Major Shunsee J. Wilson, Veterans Health Administration: Asst. Chief Supply Chair Office, eq VP, “A Unique Path to Leadership”. Location: The Stayton, 5:30 pm. Details to follow.
No Branch Meeting or Program in December
To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
AAUW Tarrant County Branch advances equity for women and girls through:
- Providing Middle School Girls College Mentors
- College Scholarships for Tarrant County Community College Students
- Funding AAUW National and State Education Fellowships and Grants
- Funding AAUW Legal Advocacy Grants
- Community Action Projects
- Public Policy
- Offering a place for Women to join in the work to Advance Equity for Women and Girls through:
American Association of University Women
1310 L St. NW, Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20005
800-326-2289 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST)
202-785-7700 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST)