SAVE THE DATE! Tuesday, April 28, Spring Fundraiser: Meet the Author Marjorie Herrera Lewis, Location: UNT Health Science Center, 6-8 pm. Further details on Events Page.
Next Monthly Event: Wednesday, March 18, Matt DuFrene, Blue Zones, “The Power of Better Well-Being”. Location: The Stayton, 5:30 pm. Further details on Events Page.
To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
AAUW Tarrant County Branch advances equity for women and girls through:
- Providing Middle School Girls College Mentors
- College Scholarships for Tarrant County Community College Students
- Funding AAUW National and State Education Fellowships and Grants
- Funding AAUW Legal Advocacy Grants
- Community Action Projects
- Public Policy
- Offering a place for Women to join in the work to Advance Equity for Women and Girls through:
American Association of University Women
1310 L St. NW, Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20005
800-326-2289 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST)
202-785-7700 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST)