November General Meeting and Speaker: Wed, Nov 18, 6:30 pm, Giving Thanks: Nurturing Relationships Around the Table . Via Zoom.
North Texas Giving Day! Bravo for a preliminary total $7,196 from 51 donors, which includes $3,000 in matching funds.
These five INTEREST GROUPS continue to meet via Zoom this year, several at good times for WORKING WOMEN.*
- Adelante Book Club, third Monday at 10 am (Tina Caliga) 2020-21 Adelante Book List
- Great Discussions*, second Saturday at 11 am (Mary DuBoise)
- Out to Lunch*, second Wednesday at 11:30 am (Marla Parvey)
- Women Writing, fourth Tuesday at 4 pm (Eileen Frey)
- Women and Wine*, last Wednesday at 4:30 pm (Margaret Duryee)
Learn to Negotiate for a New Job, Raise or Promotion — and Gain Confidence TAKE THE AAUW WORK SMART ONLINE COURSE NOW
“Leadership is not a person or a position. It is a complex moral relationship between people based on trust, obligation, commitment, emotion, and a share vision of the good.” — Joanne Ciulla, American philosopher & pioneer in the field of leadership ethics.
To advance gender equity for women and girls through research, education, and advocacy.
AAUW Tarrant County Branch advances equity for women and girls through:
- Providing Middle School Girls College Mentors
- Funding for College Scholarships for Tarrant County College Students
- AAUW Greatest Needs Fund
- Community Action Projects
- Public Policy
- Offering a place for Women to join in the work to Advance Equity for Women and Girls through:
American Association of University Women
1310 L St. NW, Suite 1000
Washington, D.C. 20005
800-326-2289 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST)
202-785-7700 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST)